PRICE REDUCED! Beautifully Remodeled Home in Dogpatch - 2 Bedrooms + Office - ADDRESS: 436 San Bruno Ave., San Francisco, CA 94110
Saturday, December 16th @ 1:30pm-2:00pm
Or, you can see the property by yourself any day between 8am-5pm!
There is a self-showing lockbox installed. Just copy the link below to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience:
Or, please email to schedule a private viewing.
This is a beautifully updated 2-bedroom home with office and enclosed sun porch with view of lovely backyard. Formal living room with decorative fireplace, and original built-in book cases. Formal dining room has built-in buffet. All rooms except bath, kitchen and living room have hardwood floors. Sunny eat-in kitchen has been completely remodeled with gas stove and tile countertops. Laundry in-building, shared with lower tenants.
- Beautifully Appointed
- Abundance of Natural Light
- Recently Remodeled
- Updated Kitchen & Bath
- Decorative Fireplace
- Hardwood Floors
- New Carpet
- Freshly Painted
- Formal Dining Room
- Large Sun Porch
- Office/Den Room
- Built-In Buffet
- Tile Countertops
- Gas Stove
- UPS Store one block away
- Walk Score: 94; Transit Score: 79; Bike Score 87!
- Washer and Dryer on property, shared with downstairs tenants
- Parking not included
- Great location. Easy Access to Highway 101
- Plenty of Shops and Restaurants nearby.
- No Smoking
- No Co-Signers
- No Pets
- No Parking (Transit Score of 79)
- Rent: $3,850 per month
- Tenant Shares PG&E with Lower Unit (Garbage & Water Included)
- Security deposit: $5,775
- Total move-in cost: $9,625
- To qualify: Proof-of-Combined Gross Monthly Income of $11,550
- Lease: 1 year lease required
- All applicants must have good credit and good references.
- Renters Insurance Required
- Application fee: $45.00 per adult applicant
- Applications are accepted online at: www.boardwalkrents.com
CA BRE# 00623134
Unavailable for this apartment