- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Air Conditioned Comfort
- Located on a Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Ocean, Bay and City Views*
- Expansive BBQ/Picnic Area with Fire Pit
- 24-Hour Maintenance Response
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Gables Point Loma welcomes cats and dogs. There is a pet deposit of $300 for one pet, $150 for any additional. We do have Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Gables Point Loma welcomes cats and dogs. There is a pet deposit of $300 for one pet, $150 for any additional. We do have Dogs Allowed
Gables Point Loma
We are perched up high on a hill overlooking the ocean, bay and downtown San Diego. We are close to all major freeways, shopping, and have the advantage of being tucked away in a wonderful neighborhood.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month
Ratings & Reviews
84 Reviews for Gables Point Loma
Great place to live and close to all
The place is great, probably will renew my lease for this year will see how financially will be.
On move in everything was clean and ready for me. I had been driving for 3 days coming from Wisconsin and I had discussed with the management team that I would be there late in the day, right after they closed! They told me not to worry they'd leave the key in the apartment and it'd be ready for my move in. It was there and the move in was smooth. In the last couple months I can say I am proud to say that I live at the Gables and I gush to my friends back home about it, especially the ones I'm trying to convince to move here ;-). I have talked with coworkers about how much I love Point Loma and how my apartment is perfect for me! Once I get a few more pieces of furniture I can't wait to have people over to show off the place! The only thing that's a bit of a bummer is guest parking. I would like to have designated guest parking in the lot. That would make this experience even better.
It's a great location to live and the staff is very friendly.
Living here for the last 30 years and raising my children here I found the location great for schools near by and stores too the pool, game room and gym are great and the grills are a plus
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-8 West, exit Rosecrans 209. Turn right onto Sports Arena Boulevard and continue straight ahead. Turn left at Kemper, the street turns into Leland, take a right at Poinsettia Street and turn left on Marquette Place.
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.