AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
San Diego Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in San Diego
- Apartments with Balcony in San Diego
- Apartments with Disability Access in San Diego
- Apartments with Elevator in San Diego
- Apartments with Extra Storage in San Diego
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in San Diego
- Apartments with Fireplace in San Diego
- Apartments with Fitness Center in San Diego
- Apartments with Garage in San Diego
- Apartments with Gated Access in San Diego
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in San Diego
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in San Diego
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in San Diego
- Apartments with Utilities Included in San Diego
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in San Diego
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in San Diego
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in San Diego
- Furnished Available Apartments in San Diego
- San Diego Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $1100 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $1200 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $1300 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $1400 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $1500 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $2000 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $500 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $600 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $800 in San Diego
- Apartments with under $900 in San Diego
- Apartments near Public Transportation in San Diego
- Cheap Apartments in San Diego
- Corporate Apartments in San Diego
- Income Restricted Apartments in San Diego
- Loft Layout Apartments in San Diego
- Luxury Apartments in San Diego
- New Construction Apartments in San Diego
- Pet Friendly Apartments in San Diego
- Senior Living Apartments in San Diego
- Short Term Apartments in San Diego
Apartments Near San Diego
- San Diego City College, CA
- INTRAX International Institute--San Diego, CA
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design, CA
- California International Business University, CA
- Mueller College of Holistic Studies, CA
- Sage College--San Diego, CA
- California College--San Diego, CA
- Remington College, CA
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine--San Diego, NY
- Art Institute of California--San Diego, CA
- University of San Diego, CA
- United States University, CA
- California Western School of Law, CA
- Concorde Career College-San Diego, CA
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, CA
- Associated Barber College of San Diego, CA
For SaleSan Diego, CA Homes for Sale
Living In San Diego, CA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT FINDING APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SAN DIEGO, CA
Renowned for its white sand beaches and hard-to-beat weather, with average year-round temperatures in the mid-60s, San Diego offers a wealth of attractions for the 1.3 million people who call this vibrant city home. Its pleasant climate, thriving economy and abundance of beaches, historical sites and shopping locations have made San Diego an attractive place to dig in. Residents live on the city's flat areas while hills and canyons separate its neighborhoods. As a result, many of the apartments for rent in San Diego offer picturesque views.
SAN DIEGO ATTRACTIONS
Residents find plenty of apartments for rent in San Diego, and once they move to the city, they appreciate the area's numerous activities. For instance, San Diego's top tourist attractions are SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo. Nature lovers also embrace living in the city, with its access to whale watching, hiking and biking. Moreover, the surrounding terrain is ideal for adventurous residents who enjoy the adrenaline rush of rock climbing or hang gliding. Renters who have retired can spend hours on the city's public and private golf courses, and the city's beaches provide residents with different experiences since they can enjoy the calm waters of Imperial Beach or the violent crashing waves at Wind and Sea Beach.
SAN DIEGO APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Whether you're seeking to settle down in a highly sought-after central neighborhood like Hillcrest or North Park or prefer more budget-friendly options like Oceanside or Imperial Beach, San Diego offers dozens of pocket communities from which to choose. You can find apartments for rent with varying conveniences in diverse locations around San Diego. Residents may choose to live near the beach or the hills in apartment communities featuring one to three bedrooms as well as amenities like swimming pools, fitness centers and on-site laundry rooms. Downtown San Diego apartments put you right in the center of the city, with its delicious restaurants, intriguing museums and charming parks. While reviewing the city's apartments, remember how close you are to Los Angeles and Disneyland and the abundance of exhilarating nearby attractions right outside your door.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN SAN DIEGO
San Diego's warm weather enables you to connect with the great outdoors on almost a daily basis. Fill your weekends with these free things to do:
- Mission Bay Parks: Pack a picnic for a day of fun at one of several parks on the San Francisco Bay. Around the parks you'll find dog play areas, a boat launch and spaces for events.
- Local Beaches: Grab your sunscreen and make your way to one of the local beaches like Ocean Beach, which is great for surfing.
- La Jolla Cove: For the area's best snorkeling, visit La Jolla Cove. The cove is protected by high cliffs, which means fewer large waves.
- Balboa Park: This scenic urban cultural park offers walking trails, lush gardens and numerous places to stop to eat.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: This open-air museum provides visitors with a sample of life in the early 19th century in its preserved historic buildings.
SAN DIEGO SPORTS
With a number of professional and collegiate sports teams in San Diego, you can almost always attend a game. Catch the San Diego Padres swinging the bat at Petco Park or the San Diego Gulls clearing the puck on the hockey rink at Valley View Casino Center.
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Family-focused activities and attractions abound in San Diego, including the world-famous San Diego Zoo, home to nearly 4,000 animals, and Children's Pool in La Jolla, a beach famous for seal sightings on the sand and in the water. For parents with school-aged kids, San Diego has a number of highly rated school districts, including Poway Unified and San Diego Unified school districts.
SAN DIEGO NATURAL BEAUTY AND OUTDOOR LIVING
Near perfect weather makes San Diego, a city of hills, valleys and beautiful beaches, the ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts. Spread out a blanket on the flat, wide beaches of La Jolla, admire the rugged cliffs from the sandy shores along Ocean Beach or go for a hike in Torrey Pines State Park. You can take a lesson at one of the surf schools or learn how to scuba dive. If you'd rather experience the sea from a boat, head to San Diego Bay or Mission Bay for a day of sailing or kayaking along San Diego's waterfront.
GETAWAYS FROM SAN DIEGO
After finding your apartment for rent in San Diego, you'll probably want to start exploring. When you're ready for a day trip, head two hours north for a shopping excursion in Los Angeles or drive two hours over the mountains for a spa weekend in Palm Springs. The bright lights and casinos of Las Vegas are a five-hour drive.
Find Apartments for Rent in San Diego
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in San Diego that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About San Diego
What is the average rent in San Diego?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in San Diego?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in San Diego?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in San Diego?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.