AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sacramento Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sacramento
- Apartments with Balcony in Sacramento
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sacramento
- Apartments with Gated Access in Sacramento
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sacramento
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sacramento
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sacramento
- Apartments with under $1500 in Sacramento
- Apartments with under $2000 in Sacramento
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sacramento
- Sacramento Apartment Deals
- Sacramento Apartments under $700
- Sacramento Apartments under $800
- Sacramento Apartments under $900
- Sacramento Apartments under $1000
- Sacramento Apartments under $1100
- Sacramento Apartments under $1200
- Sacramento Apartments under $1300
- Sacramento Apartments under $1400
- Sacramento Apartments under $1500
- Sacramento Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Sacramento
- Central Sacramento
- North Sacramento
- Southwestern Sacramento
- Southeastern Sacramento
- Parkway - South Sacramento
- Land Park
- North Natomas Town Center
- East Sacramento
- River Park
- Valley Hi - North Laguna
- South Natomas
- Mansion Flats
- Boulevard Park
- South Land Park
- View All
For SaleSacramento, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Sacramento, CA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento is located in California's beautiful Central Valley. Linked in the public imagination with stagecoaches, riverboats, the Pony Express and the California Gold Rush, the city is now remarkably modern. Social scientists have long praised Sacramento for its racial integration. Those hunting for apartments for rent in Sacramento will also find themselves in one of the nation's happiest cities. Discover why locals boast about the area's natural beauty by getting out and exploring the Sierra Nevada foothills and the Sacramento River.
MUSEUMS AND THEATERS IN SACRAMENTO
Sacramento is a paradise for museum lovers. Culture aficionados should set aside time to visit the Sacramento History Museum and the Crocker Art Museum, and gearheads love attractions like the California State Railroad Museum and the California Automobile Museum. For live entertainment, look to beloved local organizations like Broadway Sacramento and the Sacramento Theatre Company. Many apartments in Sacramento are within walking distance of William Land Park, which hosts the Sacramento Shakespeare Festival in the summer.
SACRAMENTO APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Having a tough time choosing an apartment for rent in Sacramento? Apartment Guide can help you find accurate information that helps you decide between no-nonsense studio units and stately three-bedroom abodes. With a little help from Apartment Guide, you can find the perfect community for you, whether you want amenities like an on-site fitness center and a pool or just need a convenient and affordable place close to your job.
Rent an apartment within walking distance of nightlife in the hip and happening downtown area, or skip the buzz in favor of family friendly suburbs like Carmichael to the east. Sacramento also welcomes empty nesters and students to picturesque neighborhoods like East Sacramento, close to the UC Davis Medical Center and California State University, Sacramento.
PET-FRIENDLY SACRAMENTO ATTRACTIONS
Moving to the area with a four-legged friend? Sacramento loves pets, and the city boasts a wide range of dog parks, from the two-acre fenced area at Tanzanite Community Park to separate areas for large and small dogs at Truitt Bark Park.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN SACRAMENTO
If you're saving all your money for a ski vacation at Lake Tahoe, take advantage of free local attractions. Tour the Jelly Belly Factory, about 30 minutes from Sacramento, bike the 32-mile-long American River Bike Trail and attend free live concerts every summer.
MUSIC AND SPORTS
If you're passionate about the fine arts, indulge in the Sacramento French Film Festival each year or attend concerts by the city's widely respected philharmonic orchestras and youth symphonies. Committed sports fans can buy season tickets to see the Sacramento Kings play NBA basketball at the Golden 1 Center.
SACRAMENTO ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Sacramento offers a huge range of fun things to do for families, from go-karts and bumper boats to mini golf and trampoline parks. Spark kids' desire to learn at attractions like the Aerospace Museum of California. Check out our picks for the best family activities in Sacramento:
- Fairytale Town: Kids can let their imaginations run free at this nonprofit park dedicated to storybook fun. Save time for the petting zoo and themed gardens.
- California State Railroad Museum: This massive museum gets kids excited about California's "iron horse" history with 21 restored train cars and locomotives. Visit in summer for a six-mile ride on an excursion train.
- William Land Park: At this verdant city park, you can see more than 500 animals at the Sacramento Zoo, head to Funderland for a carnival ride, or pack a picnic and relax.
- Sacramento Children's Museum: Explore the science behind gravity, air currents and racecars at this hands-on museum for kids.
- Rafting, Skiing and Skating: Turn off all the electronics for a bit, and let kids work their muscles with whitewater rafting on the American River, skating at Iceland Skating Rink or skiing at multiple nearby resorts.
SACRAMENTO'S BEST SCHOOLS
Though the quality of education is generally high in Sacramento, local charter schools tend to rank especially well for their excellent college entrance rates. For the best public schools, look to the northeast for options like Mira Loma High School or south to suburbs like Laguna West.
SACRAMENTO, A SPIRITED CITY
Local connoisseurs and enthusiasts look forward to annual events like Sacramento Beer Week and Sacramento Cocktail Week.
GETAWAYS FROM SACRAMENTO
Want to smell the salt air? The best beaches near Sacramento are just north of San Francisco, about two hours west. Head to Marin County for Muir Beach, a distance of only 90 miles, or make your way to beaches in Jenner and Bodega Bay for a more secluded feel. For water sports and skiing, Lake Tahoe is about two hours east of Sacramento.
Find Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Sacramento that match your needs.
Looking for more?Sacramento, CA Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sacramento
What is the average rent in Sacramento?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Sacramento?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sacramento?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sacramento?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.