- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Grilling area
- On-site management
- Whirlpool spa
- Package receiving
- Sun deck
- Wi-Fi access (in common areas)
- Carports and garages
- Courtesy patrol
- 9 ft. ceilings with crown molding
- Ceramic tile floors
- Wood-style flooring throughout
- Breakfast bar
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry
- Large oval soaking tubs
- Range with self-cleaning oven
- Window coverings
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Windemere at Sycamore Highlands
Windemere at Sycamore Highlands apartments offer spacious floor plans, remarkable amenities, and stylish features. Select apartment homes feature nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, custom designed kitchen cabinetry, ceramic tile floors, walk-in closets, large oval soaking tubs, enormous patios and faux granite countertops. Residents enjoy our convenient on-site amenities including an expansive fitness center, business center, and resort-style swimming pool and spa as well as enclosed parking garages with remote access. Our Riverside apartments are located just west of I-215 and Hwy 60 and are just a short walk from the scenic Sycamore Highlands Wilderness Park. Enjoy close proximity to great shopping, dining, the University of Riverside, and the best of the Inland Empire area. Visit Windemere at Sycamore Highlands Apartments today for a personalized tour from our friendly and helpful staff.
Our lease terms are: Please contact us for available lease terms. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Windemere at Sycamore Highlands
Just moved in last month, but so far, I LOVE IT!! The community is beautiful and quiet. Residents are constantly introducing themselves to us, making us feel so at home. The staff are so sweet and quick to answer any questions we have. We definitely feel like we made the right decision moving in here.
Great apartment home with exceptional staff and amenities.. overall just a great place to live
My experience being at Windemere at sycamore highlands has been very comforting, homelike experience for me, I have no problem continuing my stay here if I was to renew my lease or to recommend a friend... Thank you Windemere for all your services that come with my apartment stay here at Windemere!
Living @ The Beautiful WINDEMERE is a blessing! Sincerely Vasquez Family.
Apartments are nice and quite, you don't hear your neighbors, landscaping is kept clean, staff is amazing.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 215 North exit Box Springs/Fair Isle off ramp then turn right, make a left at first stoplight, Sycamore Canyon Boulevard. We are located on the right hand side of the street.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.