Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Redwood City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Redwood City
- Apartments with Balcony in Redwood City
- Apartments with Disability Access in Redwood City
- Apartments with Elevator in Redwood City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Redwood City
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Redwood City
- Apartments with Fireplace in Redwood City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Redwood City
- Apartments with Garage in Redwood City
- Apartments with Gated Access in Redwood City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Redwood City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Redwood City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Redwood City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Redwood City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Redwood City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Redwood City
- Furnished Available Apartments in Redwood City
Apartments Near Redwood City
For SaleRedwood City, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Redwood City, CA
Redwood City is a town in California with a population of approximately 84,000. The city's population, at an average age of just under 38, skews younger than most cities in California. In terms of housing, residents are fairly evenly split between owning (51%) and renting (49%) their residence despite paying substantially more per month in rent than the state average.
Redwood City has a large percentage of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 12% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 17% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Redwood City residents have a plethora of industries from which to choose, the most common four of which are scientific, retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 26% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, which ranks as the top career path in the city. Redwood City workers bring in an average annual income of just under $114K, around $28,000 more than the average California resident. Redwood City's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Redwood City has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 44% of workers, while public transit is used by just 3% of the city. Few residents (2%) commute to work on foot, though the number is greater than the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Redwood City
What is the average rent in Redwood City?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Redwood City?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Redwood City?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Redwood City?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.