AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pittsburg Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Balcony in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pittsburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pittsburg
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pittsburg
Apartments Near Pittsburg
For SalePittsburg, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Pittsburg, CA
Pittsburg, California is a town with a population of just over 69,000. With an average age of just over 36, the city's residents are younger than most cities in California. Most Pittsburg residents own their homes, and 44% of residents rent. At $1,463 a month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
There are two primary industries in Pittsburg: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just under $81K, Pittsburg workers earn about $5,000 less than the average California resident. Pittsburg, however, compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the state average, Pittsburg has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have a high school degree or equivalent (17%). Furthermore, 13% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
With an average commute time of about 46 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Pittsburg residents have found that it takes some patience getting to work. Many residents (37%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is used by only 4% of the city. Not many workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pittsburg
How much does it cost to rent in Pittsburg, CA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pittsburg?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pittsburg?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pittsburg?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.