- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Reserved gated parking
- Convenient to Pasadena Playhouse
- Gated community with remote access
- Minutes to Rose Bowl
- Nearby to Huntington Library
- Spectacular Descanso Gardens close by
- Minutes to Dodger Stadium
- Outdoor Pet Area/Dog Run
- Two Gas Grills at the Pool Deck
- 0.5 mi from Paseo Colorado outdoor mall
- Fifteen minutes to downtown Los Angeles
- Walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 $500 Additional Deposit and $50/month pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Lease the same day as your tour and we'll waive your application fees and offer a reduced security deposit of $99 (on approved credit)!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
eaves Old Town Pasadena
Eaves Old Town Pasadena features studio, 1, and 2 bedroom Pasadena apartments that include updated kitchens with quartz stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, hard surface flooring, and washer/dryer in select homes. Eaves Old Town Pasadena is a pet friendly community that includes a pet park, fitness center, swimming pool, and complimentary WiFi in common areas.
Ratings & Reviews
From LAX Airport - Take the 105 east to the 110 Freeway north. Continue until it ends and becomes south Arroyo Parkway. Go to Del Mar Boulevard and make a right. eaves Old Town Pasadena is one mile ahead on the right.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."