AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Palmdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Palmdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Palmdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Palmdale
- Apartments with Elevator in Palmdale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Palmdale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Palmdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Palmdale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Palmdale
- Apartments with Garage in Palmdale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Palmdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Palmdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Palmdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Palmdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Palmdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Palmdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Palmdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Palmdale
Apartments Near Palmdale
For SalePalmdale, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Palmdale, CA
Palmdale, California is a medium-sized city with a population of just over 157,000. Families with young children should fit right in, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community, while retirees figure less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just over 33, are younger than most cities in California. Home ownership is more common than renting in Palmdale, and 36% of residents rent. With a relatively low average rent of $1,244/month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in California.
Averaging about 46 minutes, the commute time for Palmdale residents is longer than the state average of about 32 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, opted for by 34% of residents, while public transportation is not used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Eight percent of Palmdale residents older than 25 have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Palmdale: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 12% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 6% of residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of around $69K, Palmdale workers take home around $16,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Palmdale
What is the average rent in Palmdale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Palmdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Palmdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Palmdale?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].