AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Orange Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Orange
- Apartments with Balcony in Orange
- Apartments with Disability Access in Orange
- Apartments with Elevator in Orange
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Orange
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Orange
- Apartments with Fireplace in Orange
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Orange
- Apartments with Gated Access in Orange
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Orange
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Orange
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Orange
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Orange
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Orange
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Orange
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Orange
- Furnished Available Apartments in Orange
Apartments Near Orange
For SaleOrange, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Orange, CA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN ORANGE, CA
Orange, CA is a university town with several universities and colleges in the area, including Chapman University, Santiago Canyon College, Intercoast Colleges and South Coast College. That means the city teems with restaurants, affordable housing, parks, recreational attractions and urban adventure.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ORANGE
Choosing the right neighborhood in Orange comes down to a few specific factors: nearness to universities, amenities or accessibility. The neighborhoods of Orange come in a variety of vibes, so check them out before signing on the dotted line.
- Downtown: With Chapman University nearby and the bustling neighborhood of Old Towne just steps away, Downtown offers a plethora of restaurants, attractive apartments with modern amenities and practically everything you could need within walking distance.
- El Modena: A more residential neighborhood, El Modena is the perfect location for families looking for a slower pace than downtown offers. Conveniences are close at hand, with dining, shopping, parks and schools within a quick drive or walk.
- Old Towne: Old Towne has been voted “favorite downtown” neighborhood repeatedly thanks to the many unique boutiques, antique shops, art galleries and restaurants in the neighborhood. Old Towne is also home to the largest Nationally Registered Historic District in California.
- Orange Park Acres: Primarily residential, Orange Park Acres is home to numerous houses and rental properties, offering a quieter, comfortable location for families, couples and students looking for a slower pace than downtown. Close by is Santiago Oaks Regional Park, with riding trails, hiking and biking trails and much more.
- The Plaza: Right near downtown and Old Towne, The Plaza bursts with activity, dining, shopping, pubs, art and Plaza Park. Another one of the most popular spots to live in Orange County, The Plaza is perfect for college students, young couples and anyone looking for an easy-to-walk neighborhood.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN ORANGE
Orange has a wide variety of activities and attractions available, from local parks to the Orange County Zoo, shopping, live events and great dining. Enjoy the best of the area in a few of the best destinations.
- For outdoor fun, there’s Hart Park, a local park with playing fields, BBQ stations, an outdoor pool, picnic areas, horseshoe pits, facilities and more.
- Sports fans will flock to Angel Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Angels, located in nearby Anaheim. Watch the teams play ball or attend major events like concerts and marathons.
- Animal lovers will enjoy stopping by the Orange County Zoo, located inside Irvine Regional Park. Encounter local wildlife, hitch a ride on the Irvine Park Train or participate in one of the programs run by the zoo.
- Enjoy a relaxing day at Irvine Regional Park where you can pop into the zoo, catch the train, relax on the green, hike a trail, ride horses, bicycle on the trails, play horseshoes or on the playgrounds and ball fields or enjoy a family picnic.
GETAWAYS FROM ORANGE
Within an easy drive from Orange, you’ll find beaches in abundance, from the famous Huntington and Newport Beaches to lesser known places with smaller crowds. From Orange, you’re also an easy drive away from the Bolsa Chica Wetlands where wildlife is abundant, Bommer Canyon for hiking, the Fullerton Arboretum and Mission San Juan Capistrano.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ORANGE, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Orange that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Orange
What is the average rent in Orange?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Orange?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Orange?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Orange?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].