AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Oceanside Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Oceanside
- Apartments with Balcony in Oceanside
- Apartments with Disability Access in Oceanside
- Apartments with Elevator in Oceanside
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Oceanside
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Oceanside
- Apartments with Fireplace in Oceanside
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Oceanside
- Apartments with Garage in Oceanside
- Apartments with Gated Access in Oceanside
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Oceanside
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Oceanside
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Oceanside
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Oceanside
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Oceanside
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Oceanside
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Oceanside
- Furnished Available Apartments in Oceanside
Apartments Near Oceanside
For SaleOceanside, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Oceanside, CA
A medium-size city in California, Oceanside has slightly more than 175,000 residents. At an average age of just under 39, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Home ownership is more common than renting in Oceanside, and 44% of residents rent. With an average monthly rent exceeding the state average, relatively high rent costs may be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Many Oceanside residents work in one of four industries: retail, entertainment, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 24% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. Oceanside workers earn an average annual income of around $78K, about $7,000 less than the average California resident. However, Oceanside compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (5%), Oceanside has a relatively large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%). Furthermore, 21% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Oceanside has an average commute time of about 31 minutes. Many residents (41%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Oceanside
What is the average rent in Oceanside?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Oceanside?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Oceanside?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Oceanside?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.