- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Walk to galleries, theaters and restaurants
- Uptown Arts & Entertainment district neighborhood
- Outdoor lounge with grilling, dining and fireplace
- Public art exhibit and park
- Beautiful courtyards featuring Japanese style g...
- LEED Silver certified community
- 24-hr. front desk attendant
- The William building offers an edgy interior de...
- Dark espresso, light maple or white custom cabi...
- Open kitchens with counter seating and island o...
- Granite kitchen and bath countertops
- Stainless steel, black or white appliance package
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom fixtures and faucets
- Contemporary maple or dark cherry flooring
- Designer pendant and track lighting
- Berber bedroom carpeting
- Ceramic bath tile
- The Uptown offers three distinct living options...
- The Telegraph building offers a sophisticated i...
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and dogs are welcome. Please contact the leasing office for fees and restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Life at The Uptown was designed with you in mind. The Uptown Apartments in Oakland offer three distinctive residential buildings, unique floor plansand finishes, a wealth of amenities, serene green spaces and sustainable building practices. The Uptown is today's cleaner, authentically urban choice for luxury apartments in Oakland.
Ratings & Reviews
28 Reviews for The Uptown
Great amenities, great location, safe, well-maintained, easy to navigate services on the portal, lovely community
Great place in downtown. Great amenities and pet friendly.
They give good service
The uptown is convenient, safe and has lots of great amenities. I get to walk to BART in 3 minutes, get to the fox theater in minutes, or go to my fave ice cream place the Little Giant in minutes. Plus, it has a gym, hot tub, pool and lots of outdoor areas for entertaining. The units have great amenities too--but i love most that they are super quiet/private. The package room could be more organized but everything else has been amazing.
The Uptown is a wonderful apartment to live in. It's very central to a lot of activity, but still maintains the privacy I was looking for. As a millenial looking for a flavorful city to live in without breaking the budget, the Uptown delivered. I've already recommened the apartment to plenty of friends!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the I-880: Take the I-880 towards Oakland and exit Broadway towards Downtown. Take the ramp towards Alameda and head north on Broadway. Turn Left onto Telegraph Avenue, left onto 19th Street and then right into the property. From the I-980: Take the I-980 to Downtown Oakland and exit 27th Street towards West Grand Ave. Head east on 27th Street and then turn right onto Telegraph Ave. heading south. Turn right onto 19th Street and then right into the property.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.