5 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Norwalk Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Norwalk
- Apartments with Balcony in Norwalk
- Apartments with Disability Access in Norwalk
- Apartments with Elevator in Norwalk
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Norwalk
- Apartments with Fireplace in Norwalk
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Norwalk
- Apartments with Garage in Norwalk
- Apartments with Gated Access in Norwalk
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Norwalk
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Norwalk
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Norwalk
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Norwalk
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Norwalk
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Norwalk
- Furnished Available Apartments in Norwalk
Apartments Near Norwalk
For SaleNorwalk, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Norwalk, CA
The mid-sized city of Norwalk, California is home to slightly less than 107,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just over 36, skews younger than most cities in California. Renters tend to be in the minority in Norwalk, and 63% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $1,468 per month is roughly the same as the state average.
Norwalk residents have an average commute of about 33 minutes, slower than the California average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (41%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used much. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Many Norwalk residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 20% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of about $74,000, Norwalk workers take home around $11,000 less than the average California resident. However, Norwalk's average income is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345). Norwalk has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or GED (18%) compared to the California average. In addition, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Norwalk
What is the average rent in Norwalk?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Norwalk?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Norwalk?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Norwalk?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.