- Air Conditioning
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Major Freeways
- Beautifully Upgraded Apartment Homes
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Tanning Room
- Close to Schools and Shopping
- Courtesy Patrol
- Central Heating & Air
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Gables Alta Murrieta welcomes cats and dogs. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $350 for one pet, $500 for any addition Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Gables Alta Murrieta welcomes cats and dogs. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $350 for one pet, $500 for any addition Dogs Allowed
Gables Alta Murrieta
Just around the corner is the Murrieta Duck Pond down Murrieta Hot Springs. It is not only beautiful, but you can fish by catch and release or feed the ducks.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month
Ratings & Reviews
83 Reviews for Gables Alta Murrieta
grate place, nice people,
We love living at Gables, we love our apartment it feels very cozy, and we like that is a lot of lighting outside, and the staff at the office is so nice they always answer our questions, they we're very helpful all the time thank you
Great staff and great neighbors! Everyone is very polite and the complex is so quiet. We're very happy here.
The Gables Residential community is a wonderful place to call home, the environment is great, the management and maintenance team are awesome, the community features are accessible and in perfect enjoyable state, and the people in the community are warm and friendly! I have enjoyed calling the Gables Alta Murrieta Home.
The Gables is beautiful and very family oriented. We love it here and would recommend living here for sure. There are a few improvements regarding the apartment move in preparations (cleaning) but other than that this is the best apartments we have lived in and plan to stay for a while.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the 15 or 215 Freeway, exit Murrieta Hot Springs Road. Go east to Whitewood Road and turn left. We are just ahead on the right.
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.