6 weeks free on any apartment! Valid on 12+ month lease terms. New applicants only
Really bad customer service. Arrived at the office a few minutes before close after booking self-tour through the call center and the agent refused to let me in. I moved on with my search
Living at Birch Creek definitely has a few highs and LOTS of lows.
- beautiful, mature landscaping. grounds maintenance man works really hard in his weekly visit to make it very nice
- good location
- fairly good layout of space
- staff is QUICK to respond and act (I would give most of the staff HIGH marks)
- fitness center and community room
now the lows ...
- VERY expensive based on what you get
- very OLD property with the original single pain windows and plumbing
- electric floor heaters, no a/c
- You hear almost EVERYTHING from your neighbors. If you are on the bottom floor, it is painful hearing constant walking over you, when they take showers, having sex, etc. If they water plants or pour out water, it will rain down to your patio
- There ARE rodents on the property. RATS/MICE were a frequent sighting, even though there is pest control. (rodents love the ivy)
- Students will pile into apartments over the limit (and not on the lease)
- You pay high rates for their water/electric fee, as well as pay the other required electric rates.
- It is true that quite a bit of your deposit will not be returned, but they are very UPFRONT about that fact.
- It is a SMOKING property. There is a city ordinance to protect non smokers in community areas, but that rule is CONSTANTLY broken with zero consequences.
Enjoying the sun in my patio or at the swimming pool all year around is a delight :)
UDR in Washington state is great. Rent there, but avoid them in California. Birch Creek is an overpriced hovel compared to surrounding complexes in Mountain View.
Everything is pretty good but nothing is excellent. It's a great place to start but I don't see ourselves here perminately. Really needs air conditioning.
Birch Creek offers convenient amenities and spacious apartments in Mountain View, CA. Select apartments feature walk-in closets, stunning cabinetry, updated countertops, and spacious floor plans. Enjoy the convenience of an in-home washer/dryer set in our 2-bedroom homes. Residents enjoy year-round access to our heated swimming pool, clubhouse, and on-site fitness center. Just three miles away from the 101, 85, and 237 Freeways, Birch Creek apartments provide close proximity to the best of Silicon Valley. Just minutes to Google Headquarters, NASA Ames Research Center, and Stanford University, our Mountain View apartments place you exactly where you need to be. Visit Birch Creek today for a personalized tour of your next apartment home. We are currently offering self-guided tours and virtual appointments.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Our lease terms are: 3 - 15 month lease terms available. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Open until 5:30pm
© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.