Avalon Towers on the Peninsula in Mountain View, California features 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. These pet friendly apartments offer generous living spaces with modern kitchens with quartz stone countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Avalon Towers on the Peninsula also offers a newly renovated fitness center, updated pool and sun deck, outdoor fire pit and grills, game tables, bike storage, and WiFi in the common area. Located close to Downtown View, near Stanford Shopping Center with access to all major freeways and near public transportation.
- The only apartment that's high-rise
- the only apartment that has a gigantic 3 level underground parking with unlimited parking space of your choice
- Sound proof resistance is excellent! Due to this property is steel-concrete construction high-rise. Unlike others, wooden frame base foundation.
- Overall biggest and wider one bedroom apartment, larger than Domus, Carmel the Village etc.
The price is high, but you're paying for luxury... not so much as the quality...
- The newly remodeled kitchen and flooring are not as durable as the previous one (gosh it's peeling already!)
- Laminated wood-like flooring is already peeling.
- Harden glue during construction left unattended and it's now staining the floor and countertop.
One thing that we will miss is the spa, they took it away after 15 years during renovation, very bad decision, as the corporate claim it's for safety reason and health hazard, but telling the truth it's the cost of maintaining it.
So far, as I can see, after 11 years they still have not taken care the flies that circling around the entry to the garage and front entry, be prepared to have someone else than the staff "greeting" you and welcomes you home! :)
A visit will certainly convince you it is a nice place to leave. What is more difficult to appreciate is the boldness of the owners. Ever heard of a complete renovation while you are living in the apartment? Yes, you are forced to pack everything, move out into a neighboring apartment and move back in, while paying FULL rent! Yearly rent increases in the double digits etc etc... Be aware.
Found Helpful by 1 users
Great apartment with a great management team.
Living at Avalon Towers has been a wonderful experience for my family. The staff is friendly and helpful. After a while everyone feels like family. The residents keep to themselves and the building is quiet. I almost never run into anyone on the elevator. I like the underground parking. It feels safe. I would recommend this building to anyone looking for an upscale apartment in Silicon Valley.
cleanliness in the public area such as lobby, corridor in each floor should be a major concern for management team