Apartment Guide
  1. Home
  2. California
  3. Montebello
  4. Apartments for rent in Montebello, CA

503 Apartments Available
1 - 40 of 503 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Montebello, CA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Montebello, CA

A town located in California, Montebello has a population of slightly less than 64,000. With an average age of just over 38, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Home ownership is less common than renting in Montebello, and 44% of residents own their homes. The city boasts a relatively low average rent of $1,232 per month, which is significantly less than the state average.

Compared to the California average, Montebello has a large concentration of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (20%). Further, 10% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Montebello residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 13% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Montebello workers earn an average annual income of just over $64,000, less than their peers elsewhere in California. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.

Montebello residents have an average commute of about 38 minutes, slower than the state average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not used widely. A small percentage of residents walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Montebello

What is the average rent in Montebello?

The average rent of a studio apartment in Montebello is $1,495 per month. For a one-bedroom apartment it's $1,785 per month. For a two-bedroom apartment the average rent is $2,115 per month.

What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Montebello?

The average rent of a one-bedroom apartment in Montebello is $1,785

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Montebello?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Montebello?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Montebello apartments that accept pets.
Artboard

© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

Local Guide