Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Milpitas Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Milpitas
- Apartments with Balcony in Milpitas
- Apartments with Disability Access in Milpitas
- Apartments with Elevator in Milpitas
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Milpitas
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Milpitas
- Apartments with Fireplace in Milpitas
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Milpitas
- Apartments with Garage in Milpitas
- Apartments with Gated Access in Milpitas
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Milpitas
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Milpitas
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Milpitas
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Milpitas
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Milpitas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Milpitas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Milpitas
- Furnished Available Apartments in Milpitas
Apartments Near Milpitas
For SaleMilpitas, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Milpitas, CA
Milpitas, a small city in California, has a population of just under 75,000. Young professionals should feel right at home, as they make up an above-average percentage of the community. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 38, skew younger than most cities in California. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 65% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be playing a role, as the average rent is substantially higher than the state average.
Milpitas residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Many residents (40%) drive to work, while public transit isn't used extensively. Not many commuters walk to work.
Compared to the national average (7%), Milpitas has a large percentage of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 12% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 20% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. If you're looking for diverse career options, Milpitas has plenty. The four most common industries are manufacturing, scientific, healthcare, and retail. Combined, these industries make up 33% of the city's workforce. Milpitas workers take home an average annual income of nearly $119,000, more than their peers elsewhere in California. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Milpitas
What is the average rent in Milpitas?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Milpitas?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Milpitas?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Milpitas?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.