Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Long Beach Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Long Beach
- Apartments with Balcony in Long Beach
- Apartments with Disability Access in Long Beach
- Apartments with Elevator in Long Beach
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Long Beach
- Apartments with Fireplace in Long Beach
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Long Beach
- Apartments with Garage in Long Beach
- Apartments with Gated Access in Long Beach
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Long Beach
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Long Beach
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Long Beach
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Long Beach
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Long Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Long Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Long Beach
- Furnished Available Apartments in Long Beach
- Long Beach Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $1100 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $1200 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $1300 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $1400 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $1500 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $2000 in Long Beach
- Apartments with under $900 in Long Beach
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Long Beach
- Cheap Apartments in Long Beach
- Income Restricted Apartments in Long Beach
- Loft Layout Apartments in Long Beach
- Luxury Apartments in Long Beach
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Long Beach
- Senior Living Apartments in Long Beach
- Short Term Apartments in Long Beach
Apartments Near Long Beach
Living In Long Beach, CA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Long Beach, CA
As a cultural and industrial hub in Southern California, Long Beach remains a favored destination for tourists and a great place to call home for locals. The city is renowned as one of the major shipping centers in the world, and the Port of Long Beach is one of the busiest shipping ports in the entire country. Also home to California State University, Long Beach and plenty of perfect surfing spots, you’ll find a plethora of educational and entertainment opportunities which makes it perfect to look at apartments for rent in Long Beach.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
California State University, Long Beach is one of the state's largest universities and a powerhouse in terms of innovation and education. The school's athletic teams play home games at the Walter Pyramid, which also acts as a popular venue for other local sports teams. The university's campus includes the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden, a beautiful and alluring destination that provides residents with a great place to relax and enjoy the city.
LONG BEACH ATTRACTIONS
If you're in search of fun attractions in Long Beach, pay a visit to the RMS Queen Mary, a retired ocean liner that was built in 1936 and remains permanently docked as a museum and events facility. Shopping and dining in Long Beach's East Village Arts District and performances at the Long Beach Symphony are also popular things to do.
LONG BEACH APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Searching for apartments for rent in Long Beach? Look no further then Apartment Guide to find available rentals and to learn more about the best neighborhoods in the area.
- Naples: A strong Italian influence characterizes the Naples area, which boasts three islands with beautiful canals, walkways and shops.
- Belmont Shore: Belmont Shore has a variety of businesses, retail stores and entertainment opportunities, and is also conveniently located near the ocean.
- Lakewood Village: Easy access to public transportation and a lower crime rate than other areas make Lakewood Village a sought-after neighborhood.
- Belmont Heights: Renters looking to live in a more established area love Belmont Heights. The neighborhood is known for its charming bungalows and colorful parrots who hang out in the palm trees.
- East Village: If you're looking for a neighborhood that caters to the young, artsy crowd, then East Village might be for you.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUTING IN LONG BEACH
Making your way around the Long Beach area is easy thanks to the city's array of transport options, including bus and train transit systems and the AquaLink and AquaBus water taxi systems.
LONG BEACH INDUSTRY AND JOB MARKET
Over time, Long Beach has become a central transportation hub, with rail, road and marine lines all making their way through and to the city. This has helped foster the city's strong commercial and industrial community, and with a number of major firms like Epson America, Inc. and Pioneer Corporation calling the city home, residents have no shortage of employment options when looking for work.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN LONG BEACH
Make a trip to The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, a waterfront shopping and entertainment village that allows its guests to saunter down the shoreline, visit the lighthouse, and sit and enjoy premier people-watching opportunities.
ATTRACTIONS FOR FAMILIES
One of the most popular attractions for families in Long Beach is the Aquarium of the Pacific, which guides guests through the various regions of the Pacific and introduces them to native marine animals like sharks, rays and penguins.
SCHOOL DISTRICT INFORMATION
The Long Beach Unified School District boasts a number of highly rated schools, including Naples Elementary School, Carver Elementary School, Henry K-8, Lakewood High School and Renaissance High School for the Arts.
OUTDOOR LIVING IN LONG BEACH
Despite its industry-focused reputation, Long Beach has made great strides to increase its cultural offerings and environmental awareness. The city is committed to becoming one of the most bike-friendly urban areas in the world. An expansive network of biking paths allows residents and visitors to traverse the city with ease.
GETAWAYS FROM LONG BEACH
When searching for a respite from your busy lifestyle, visit nearby Long Beach, widely regarded as one of the best beaches in southern California. Grab a drink or a snack from one of the oceanfront restaurants and relax on the shore. If you love to surf, Huntington Beach lies close to the Long Beach area and is known for its excellent waves.
Find Apartments for rent in Long Beach, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Long Beach that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Long Beach
What is the average rent in Long Beach?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Long Beach?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Long Beach?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Long Beach?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.