We love living at Apex! The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any maintenance request! Would highly recommend!
Just don't bother with this place. They say one thing and offer another.
1. Claims to be a non smoking facility - yet residents smoke everywhere. They even smoke at the pool right next to the leasing office.
2. People go around knocking on doors soliciting residents. The complex claims to disallow this as well, but this is a continual problem. If you like strangers trying to sell you items when you pay as much as this place for "luxury living" - then this place is for you.
3. Parking - if someone is in your spot - just get them toad. If you park anywhere else - you will be toad. Good luck with guests. $265 to get your car out of towing.
4. Barking dogs- if you love the sound of barking little dogs throughout the night - this place is for you too.
5. Grills - these are pretty gross pretty much all the time - the burners all work around 30% so it take forever to get anything cooked
6. Fire alarms - the entire complex fire alarm system goes out about once a month. Usually at night time and the entire building must evacuate. In unit alarms aren't much better - mine has been replaced 3 times in 4 months. Last one sounded low batter after 3 weeks and decided to go off at 2am.
Overall unwelcoming. Do not recommend living here especially with all the new buildings right next door.
great environment very friendly staff would like to thank heba she is very intelligent and well informed sweet person
Apex has everything I need! I love the amenity areas, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to using the pool this summer and the gym is 24 hours!
I think Apex needs security guards from 6pm to 9am and need to roam the whole entire building and hallways, I see a lot of werid activity once the office is closed, they say we have security but I have NEVER seen them and I've lived here sense November,
Up to 4 Weeks Free! APEX is your gateway to all of Southern California living, conventionally located in the heart of Southern Orange County in the city of Laguna Niguel. Enjoy a wide selection of floor plans from studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, and loft options. You will love our modern selection of amenities that will make you never want to leave home. Featuring apartment homes with ultra-deluxe amenities, including a resort pool, secluded outdoor lounges with fire pits, pool-view fitness center, technology, game, strength and yoga rooms, APEX combines the best components of the relaxed Laguna Niguel lifestyle with a trend-setting, 21st century sensibility.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.<BR>Pet Policy: Breed restrictions apply