AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Laguna Niguel Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Balcony in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Disability Access in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Elevator in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Fireplace in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Garage in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Gated Access in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Laguna Niguel
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Laguna Niguel
- Furnished Available Apartments in Laguna Niguel
Apartments Near Laguna Niguel
For SaleLaguna Niguel, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Laguna Niguel, CA
The town of Laguna Niguel, California is home to just under 65,000 people. The city's population, at an average age of just under 42, is somewhat older than other cities in California, which has an average age of 37. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 71% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,902 per month, exceeding the state average, relatively high rent costs could play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Laguna Niguel residents have an average commute of about 31 minutes. Many residents (44%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit isn't used extensively. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
There are three primary industries in Laguna Niguel: retail, healthcare, and scientific. Combined, these industries make up 20% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in management, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of nearly $114,000, Laguna Niguel workers take home around $28,000 more than the average California resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Laguna Niguel has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 12% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Further, 23% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Laguna Niguel
What is the average rent in Laguna Niguel?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Laguna Niguel?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Laguna Niguel?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].