AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Inland Empire Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Balcony in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Disability Access in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Elevator in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Fireplace in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Garage in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Gated Access in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Inland Empire
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Inland Empire
- Furnished Available Apartments in Inland Empire
- Inland Empire Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $1100 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $1200 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $1300 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $1400 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $1500 in Inland Empire
- Apartments with under $2000 in Inland Empire
Apartments Near Inland Empire
For SaleRiverside, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Inland Empire, CA
Searching for apartments in the Inland Empire, the largest region in Southern California? With more than 50 cities within its boundaries, the Inland Empire is about two-thirds the size of Connecticut.
Surrounded by mountain ranges and hills on all sides, the Inland Empire allows for gorgeous, panoramic mountain views on 320 degrees of its horizon. In this area between Orange County, Los Angeles and Palm Springs, some of the 120 cities include San Bernardino, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Montclair and Corona; a host of Inland Empire apartments are available for rent in any of them.
Whether you're into hot or cold weather activities, the Inland Empire offers plenty for its residents to do. If you move to apartments in the Inland Empire, bring along sporting equipment for all weather conditions. Since you are only 45 minutes from both ski slopes and the beach, sometimes the weather permits for skiing and swimming on the same day. Nearby mountain resorts are Mountain High, Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead, while Joshua Tree is a popular camping destination. However, if you're not into those activities, there's always mountain climbing, off-roading, ballooning, bicycling, exploring, wakeboarding and hang gliding in the area.
If you do need to purchase those skis, a bathing suit or anything else, you don't have to travel to Los Angeles or Orange County; multiple shopping venues are all within reach of Inland Empire apartments. Consider stopping by the Shoppes at Chino Hills, Tyler Mall, Victoria Gardens, Ontario Mills, Promenade Mall or Inland Center Mall.
For when you need to just chill out and dance the stress away, the Inland Empire is home to a varied, thriving music scene, having produced such bands as Alien Ant Farm and Cracker. Reggae, punk and hip-hop are alive and well here, as well as multiple classic music organizations. If you're interested in hearing the harmonious sounds of the Redlands Symphony, Riverside County Philharmonic, San Bernardino Symphony and Victor Valley Symphony from your apartment, consider living near these Inland Empire venues: the Theatrical Arts International, the University of the Redlands, Riverside Municipal Auditorium, California Theatre and Victor Valley College.
Relocating to the Inland Empire and need an apartment near work? With advanced search features that let you be in charge of where you live, ApartmentGuide.com can ease the stress of your Inland Empire apartment hunt.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Inland Empire
How much does it cost to rent in Inland Empire, CA?
Is it expensive to rent in Inland Empire?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Inland Empire?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Inland Empire?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.