AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Inglewood Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Inglewood
- Apartments with Balcony in Inglewood
- Apartments with Elevator in Inglewood
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Inglewood
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Inglewood
- Apartments with Fireplace in Inglewood
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Inglewood
- Apartments with Garage in Inglewood
- Apartments with Gated Access in Inglewood
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Inglewood
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Inglewood
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Inglewood
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Inglewood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Inglewood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Inglewood
- Furnished Available Apartments in Inglewood
Apartments Near Inglewood
- Westwood College of Aviation Technology, CA
- Antioch University Los Angeles, CA
- West Los Angeles College, CA
- Casa Loma College--Los Angeles, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Universal College of Beauty Inc-Los Angeles 2, CA
- Westchester College of Nursing & Allied Health, CA
Living In Inglewood, CA
Inglewood, California is a medium-size city with approximately 111,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just under 36, is younger than most cities in California. Home ownership is less common than renting in Inglewood, and 36% of residents own their homes, driven in part by a relatively low average rent ($1,226/month) that is substantially less than the state average.
Twelve percent of Inglewood residents older than 25 possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Inglewood residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 19% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 8% of residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. Inglewood workers earn an average annual income of almost $61K, around $25,000 less than their peers elsewhere in California. Inglewood's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Inglewood residents have an average commute of about 33 minutes, longer than the California average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (37%) commute to work by car, while public transit is used by only 3% of the city. A small percentage of residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Inglewood
What is the average rent in Inglewood?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Inglewood?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Inglewood?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Inglewood?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.