- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Accepts Credit Cards (Fee Applies)
- Electronic Rent Payment (ACH)
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speeds 15 - 28 Mbps Available
- Night Patrol
- On-Site Laundry
- On-Site Maintenance
- On-site Management
- On-Site Storage
- Package Receiving
- Short-Term Lease
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Whirlpool Spa
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Valuted Ceilings
- Exposed Beams
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive up to $1500 when you move in by June 30th!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Huntington Vista offers convenient amenities and apartments in Huntington Beach, the city that truly defines Southern California Living. A place where the mild and mellow California beach culture that made the state famous still exists; where uptight and stressful living takes a back seat to casual and cool. Huntington Beach dominates the California beach scene with 10 miles of uninterrupted beaches.Huntington Vista apartment homes feature vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, modern appliances, brushed nickel accents, large closets, and updated cabinetry. Residents can enjoy our swimming pools and spa year-round as well as take advantage of our 24-hour fitness center complete with cardio and weight training equipment. Our Huntington Beach apartments provide a desirable location and the amenities you are looking for in Orange County. Visit today for a personalized tour of your new home at Huntington Vista.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for Huntington Vista
Hunting to Vista has been a great place to live. I've been here for almost 2 months now and have had no problems. It's close to everything, including the beach. I really like it here.
Friendly staff and neighbors. Rent is a little expensive but convenient for all my daily needs.
Moving is never fun, but Jamie and Ruben made it feel like I was on vacation. They are always helpful and very accommodating.
Love living here! The upgraded amenities and pet friendly living make Huntington Vistas a very admirable place to live.
No apartment building is perfect but Vista team does great job and most important treat tenants with respect
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit 405 Fwy. at Brookhurst, go south to just past Hamilton, or exit 55Fwy. at Victoria, go west to Brookhurst, turn left. We are on the right hand side.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.