- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Equinox Club Downstairs *Membership Required
- The Canvas, a dedicated art space for painting ...
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- The Garden, a quiet zen filled space to ...
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Electric car charging stations on each garage ...
- Dog Den, a place dedicated to four legged ...
- MyCamden.com, a resident exclusive social site
- The Hub, a Resident only eLounge, gourmet ...
- Excerspace, a resident exclusive, outdoor ...
- 24-hour concierge
- Heated saltwater pool with Pool deck and ...
- Energy Efficiency and Water Conservation Features
- The Kitchen, an outdoor dining & cooking, ...
- Online conveniences
- Paw Spa Pet Grooming Lounge
- Screening room
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
But, wait. It gets better. With all of this at your fingertips, you will never want to leave- except when you join the Equinox Club and workout downstairs. A new community is growing. Discover new connections and relationships, network with your neighbors & meet with your clients. Share a street with the classicKodak Theater-home of the Oscars, and catch a show at the world-famous the Pantages Theater.Across the street grab some sushi at Katsuya restaurant and then head over to the rooftop Redbury for drinks and nightlife. Landmarks such as Capitol Records, Paramount Pictures, CBS and ABC TV studios are close to home. Just steps from your door, The Hollywood/Vine Metro Station Red Line is located on Hollywood Boulevard, so getting to work has never been easier.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
CALL FOR DIRECTIONS
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.