4 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Glendale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Glendale
- Apartments with Balcony in Glendale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Glendale
- Apartments with Elevator in Glendale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Glendale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Glendale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Glendale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Glendale
- Apartments with Garage in Glendale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Glendale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Glendale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Glendale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Glendale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Glendale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Glendale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Glendale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Glendale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Glendale
Apartments Near Glendale
- Los Angeles, CA
- Hollywood, CA
- Oakwood, CA
- Los Feliz, CA
- Sanford, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Burbank, CA
- Glassell Park, CA
- Universal City, CA
- Dockweiler, CA
- Eagle Rock, CA
- North Hollywood, CA
- Glassell, CA
- Studio City, CA
- Toluca Lake, CA
- Valley Village, CA
- Toluca Terrace, CA
- Sherman Village, CA
- West Hollywood, CA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- North-West College--Glendale, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- ICDC College--Los Angeles, CA
- University of Philosophical Research, CA
- Dade Medical College--Hollywood, CA
- Glendale Community College, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- InterCoast Colleges--Burbank, CA
- Art Center College of Design, CA
- Glendale Career College-Brightwood Teachout, CA
- American Film Institute Conservatory, CA
- New York Film Academy, CA
Living In Glendale, CA
The city of Glendale is located in the Los Angeles County and is perched at the eastern end of the San Fernando Valley. Bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, it is a picturesque city. Glendale features a diverse ethnic population of approximately 200,000 residents. It is the third-largest city in Los Angeles County. Every year, families, singles and seniors are drawn to the city due it hometown feel, great schools and strong economic base. The city is divided into 34 neighborhoods with great real estate options and many apartments in Glendale. Each neighborhood boasts its own unique history and character.
Things to Do and See in Glendale
The Glendale Civic Auditorium is the hub of the city. There is an indoor soccer rink, and the auditorium hosts fun events throughout the year where locals can enjoy free hotdogs, popcorn and exhibition games. The Deukmejian Wilderness Park stretches over 700 acres in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. The park is chockfull of spruce woodlands with trails where visitors can catch great vistas of the Crescenta Valley and the Los Angeles basin. There is also the historic Le Mesnager barn and picnic facilities at the park. Glendale is a city that sponsors lots of fun shows where the locals can commune and have some fun. For example, the popular Cruise Night is an event where everyone can stroll down Brand Boulevard and see over 400 classic pre-1979 cars. The Glendale apartments for rent are also located in a convenient proximity to all the attractions in Glendale.
Apartment rentals in Glendale, California
The apartment rentals in Glendale range from cozy one bedrooms to spacious four bedrooms. With our search feature at Apartment Guide, you can easily search for apartments by price, community and amenities. Many of the apartments offer upscale amenities like chef-inspired kitchens and swimming pools. For information about schools, visit the Glendale Unified School District. To learn about the city's services and utilities, check out the Glendale City website.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Glendale
What is the average rent in Glendale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Glendale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Glendale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Glendale?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.