AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fresno Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fresno
- Apartments with Balcony in Fresno
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fresno
- Apartments with Elevator in Fresno
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fresno
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fresno
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fresno
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fresno
- Apartments with Garage in Fresno
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fresno
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fresno
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fresno
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fresno
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fresno
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fresno
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fresno
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fresno
- Fresno Apartments under $600
- Fresno Apartments under $700
- Fresno Apartments under $800
- Fresno Apartments under $900
- Fresno Apartments under $1000
- Fresno Apartments under $1100
- Fresno Apartments under $1200
- Fresno Apartments under $1300
- Fresno Apartments under $1400
- Fresno Apartments under $1500
- Fresno Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Fresno
For SaleFresno, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Fresno, CA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Fresno, CA
Nestled in the middle of California's broad Central Valley, Fresno is a top destination for students, retirees and entrepreneurs. Its central location within the state makes it a natural transportation hub. What's more, its proximity to the nearby Sierra Nevada Mountains makes Fresno an important jumping-off point for tourists. Whether you're relocating for work or checking out California State University, Fresno, you'll love the experience of searching for apartments for rent in Fresno.
As a California Gold Rush boomtown, Fresno has plenty of historic architecture from the late 1800s. The most notable buildings that remain include the Southern Pacific Depot, Temple Beth Israel and the historic Old Fresno Water Tower. The picturesque campus of CSU,Fresno is also popular with locals and tourists who take advantage of the school's free tours. Meanwhile, art enthusiasts and lovers of high culture flock to well-known institutions like the Fresno Art Museum and the Fresno Repertory Theatre.
You'll find a mix of affordability and diversity in Fresno's best neighborhoods. Cultural events are always happening in the Tower District while Hoover offers a quiet hideaway close to the city. These top neighborhoods can meet most budgets and interests when looking at apartments in Fresno:
- Central Fresno: This is downtown Fresno at its finest, boasting easy access to tasty food, live music and classic films screenings at the historic Warnors Theatre.
- Fresno High Roeding: With downtown minutes away and a number of local shopping centers close by, you'll always have something to do in this neighborhood.
- Hoover: This haven provides a suburban-style escape perfect for raising a family.
- Tower District: If you're looking for a thriving nightlife and cultural hub, the Tower District is a great choice for your next apartment.
- Woodward Park: You'll enjoy a more rural feel here along with direct access to a fenced dog park, playgrounds and the Shinzen Japanese Garden.
Apartments for rent in Fresno are as varied as the city's multicultural population. Looking for a student-friendly studio with secure entrances, convenient bike parking and a communal outdoor pool? Apartment Guide can lead you to multiple apartments that fit the bill. If you prefer a family-friendly, three-bedroom unit in a gated community, featuring on-site laundry services and shaded parking, check our comprehensive database for dozens of suitable apartments. We also make it easy to customize your search with metrics like location, price and the availability of all-important rent specials. With Apartment Guide, your quest for a new Fresno home will be a breeze.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN FRESNO
The best things in life are free, and that includes weekend wine tastings at LoMac Winery or an afternoon enjoying the sunshine at one of several neighborhood parks (note that regional parks carry a small entry fee).
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Families have lots of entertainment options in Fresno, from wild fun at Island Waterpark to educational stops like the Discovery Center and Fresno Chaffee Zoo. If you're looking for good schools, the best include Herndon-Barstow and James K. Polk elementary schools; Edison High is a solid choice as well.
FRESNO'S NATURAL BEAUTY
Fresno sits within a short drive of the foothills of the Sierras. Accordingly, its urban landscape is crisscrossed with a network of paved and unpaved hiking, biking and jogging trails. To the north and west, the foothill region features a number of sites that remain popular with rock climbers and white-water rafters. Downhill skiers delight in the nearly endless snowfall of the High Sierras. As an added bonus, the splendor of Kings Canyon National Park is just an hour's drive to the west.
GETAWAYS FROM FRESNO
Fresno's central location is perfect for a number of getaways, including a day trip to Visalia for an art show and a farmer's market. If you feel like going a bit farther, the closest beaches are within three hours at Morro Bay, and San Francisco can be reached in less than four hours from Fresno.
Find Apartments for rent in Fresno, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Fresno that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fresno
What is the average rent in Fresno?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fresno?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fresno?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fresno?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.