AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Foothill Farms Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Balcony in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Disability Access in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Fireplace in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Gated Access in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Foothill Farms
- Foothill Farms Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $1100 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $1200 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $1300 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $1400 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $1500 in Foothill Farms
- Apartments with under $2000 in Foothill Farms
Apartments Near Foothill Farms
Living In Foothill Farms, CA
Foothill Farms, a small city in California, has a population of approximately 34,000. Children under 5 account for a higher percentage of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 35, skews younger than most cities in California. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their home, driven in part by a relatively reasonable average rent ($1,143 a month) that is considerably less than the state average.
Foothill Farms has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 7% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Foothill Farms residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 15% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. Foothill Farms workers earn an average annual income of nearly $57K, less than the state average. Foothill Farms's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
Foothill Farms residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Many residents (37%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Foothill Farms
How much does it cost to rent in Foothill Farms, CA?
Is it expensive to rent in Foothill Farms?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Foothill Farms?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Foothill Farms?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.