AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fairfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fairfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Fairfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fairfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Fairfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fairfield
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fairfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fairfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fairfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fairfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fairfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fairfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fairfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fairfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fairfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fairfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fairfield
Apartments Near Fairfield
For SaleFairfield, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Fairfield, CA
A medium-sized city in California, Fairfield has a population of approximately 112,000. At an average age of just over 36, the city's residents are younger than most cities in California. The majority of Fairfield residents own their homes, and 44% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,475 a month is roughly on par with the state average.
Fairfield has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the state average. Additionally, 12% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Fairfield residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Fairfield workers take home an average annual income of almost $88,000, roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Fairfield compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 34 minutes, longer than most cities in California, Fairfield residents are well aware that getting to work takes some patience. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 41% of commuters, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fairfield
What is the average rent in Fairfield?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fairfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fairfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fairfield?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.