- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Two Resident Only Playgrounds
- On Site Laundry Centers
- Covered Parking Available
- Mirrored Wardrobe Closet Doors.
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Washers & Dryers in Select Homes
- Spacious Bathrooms with Linen Closets
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- Abundant Closet Space
- Large Patios or Balconies.
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Upgraded appliance package in select homes.
- Within a half mile of a metro/subway station
- Within a half mile of a bus line(s)
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Updated Fitness Center
- Two Sparkling Swimming Pools and Spas with Sundeck
- Easy access to Freeways 91, 71, 15, 10 and 60
- ENERGY STAR appliances in select homes
- Refrigerator and stove in every apartment
- Weight restriction: 11526 lbs & under= $25 Monthly with $300 deposit; Over 26lbs = $50 Monthly fee & $500 Deposit Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 500 Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
When you're looking for Corona apartments, you could go from place to place hunting for the right home, or you could go straight to The Springs and find Corona apartments that offer comfort and countless amenities. This AMC Community has everything you need in an apartment home. So learn more about The Springs in Corona and all of the amenities you'll enjoy as a resident.
AMC-CA, Inc. dba Apartment Management Consultants- BRE #1525033.
Ratings & Reviews
8 Review for The Springs
Being an optimistic person I really wanted to be fair and honest with my assessment of the Springs and I became quite surprised to find how comfortable I felt walking my dog alone so late at night, I felt no physical threat all, grounds kept up nicely everyday the amenities are perfect and always immaculent shape the nieghbors are very forthright and friendly. Excellent location and walking distance to late night store and restraunt. Pet friendly... what more can I say about the springs ... but you know that feeling when you feel that warm comfortable secure cozy feeling when you feel its ok to fall asleep no worries. Thats the feeling you get from the Springs. " You're at home at The Springs...
Everyone we've worked with at the Springs has been friendly and helpful. The units are well laid out and overall, it's a very comfortable place to live.
The springs are in a great location ! offer a lot of emmenities , and a friendly staff! You will not regret moving to the springs corona!
great place to live
As much as the management/office at the Springs work to keep it professional, they also make you at home. You're not just another number or apartment to fill, they really do care.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Highway 91 East:: Exit at Lincoln Avenue and turn right. Travel north.Turn right on River Road.The Springs will be just ahead on the right side!From Highway 15:: Take transition onto 91 West.Exit onto Main Street, turn right you will be traveling North.Turn left on River Road. Go through one traffic light, andThe Springs will be just ahead on the left side!