1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chula Vista Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Balcony in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Disability Access in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Elevator in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Fireplace in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Garage in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Gated Access in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Chula Vista
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Chula Vista
- Furnished Available Apartments in Chula Vista
- Chula Vista Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $1100 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $1200 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $1300 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $1400 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $1500 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $2000 in Chula Vista
- Apartments with under $900 in Chula Vista
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Chula Vista
- Cheap Apartments in Chula Vista
- Loft Layout Apartments in Chula Vista
- Luxury Apartments in Chula Vista
- New Construction Apartments in Chula Vista
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Chula Vista
- Senior Living Apartments in Chula Vista
- Short Term Apartments in Chula Vista
Apartments Near Chula Vista
Living In Chula Vista, CA
In Spanish, Chula Vista means "beautiful view" and the community offers just that - plus much more - to local apartment renters.
Chula Vista is nestled comfortably between the relaxing seaside views of the Pacific Ocean to the west and the majestic mountain foothills to the east. In between sits the second-largest city in San Diego County, offering those renting apartments in Chula Vista everything they could need in terms of urban exploits and recreational pursuits. Chula Vista's scenic marina offers apartment residents a great place to set sail and enjoy the attractive ocean waters, while finely manicured parks and golf courses provide those living in the city a number of engaging outdoor activities. The Chula Vista Nature Center is also popular among apartment residents wanting to spend a fun and educational afternoon interacting with the native animals and plants that populate the region.
Those wanting to indulge in Chula Vista have plenty of venues to do so - including the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, the largest performance venue in the San Diego area. The amphitheatre seats nearly 20,000 spectators and has thrilled apartment residents for years with lively performances from local and national acts. The city's OnStage Playhouse also serves as the only live community theater in San Diego's South Bay region, entertaining Chula Vista apartment residents and visitors from around the area.
Chula Vista's burgeoning shopping and dining district also provides apartment residents with plenty to do on the weekends or after work. The city is also home to a number of notable points of interest, including one of the U.S. Olympic team's training facilities and the Knott's Soak City water park. Chula Vista's Lemon Festival and Starlight Parade are just a few of many local cultural celebrations for apartment residents to enjoy.
Looking for apartments in Chula Vista? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Chula Vista apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Chula Vista
What is the average rent in Chula Vista?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Chula Vista?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Chula Vista?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Chula Vista?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.