1. Home
  2. California
  3. Cherry Valley
  4. Apartments for rent in Cherry Valley, CA

241 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 241 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Cherry Valley, CA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Cherry Valley, CA

The small town of Cherry Valley, California is home to approximately 7,000 people. Retirees will fit right in, as they make up 29% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young professionals figure less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 46, skew older than most cities in California. Just 22% of residents rent in Cherry Valley, as home ownership is common in the area. With a relatively low average rent of $1,011 per month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in California.

Compared to the state average, Cherry Valley has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (6%). Additionally, 10% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Cherry Valley: healthcare, education, and retail. Together, these industries account for 16% of the workforce in the town. With an average annual income of just over $73,000, Cherry Valley workers earn about $13,000 less than their peers elsewhere in California. The town's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.

With an average commute time of about 34 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Cherry Valley residents are well aware that it takes some patience getting to work. Many residents (33%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is not used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Cherry Valley

Looking for a cheap Cherry Valley apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Cherry Valley, CA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Cherry Valley apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Cherry Valley that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Cherry Valley apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS