Apartment Guide
Sign In
Suggested Searches

Apartments for rent in Canyon Lake, CA

189 Apartments Available
1 - 30 of 189 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. California
  3. Canyon Lake

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Canyon Lake, CA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Canyon Lake, CA

Canyon Lake is a small city in California with slightly less than 11,000 residents. At an average age of just under 41, the city's population is a bit older compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Most residents own their homes in Canyon Lake, and 21% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could play a role, as the average rent of $1,728/month is higher than the state average.

Averaging about 47 minutes, Canyon Lake's commute time is slower than the state average of about 32 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 40% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.

Compared to the national average (5%), Canyon Lake has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Further, 12% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Canyon Lake residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and construction. Together, these industries make up 18% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. Canyon Lake workers earn an average annual income of about $96,000, about $10,000 more than those elsewhere in California. Canyon Lake's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Canyon Lake

Looking for a cheap Canyon Lake apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Canyon Lake, CA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Canyon Lake apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Canyon Lake that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Canyon Lake apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS