AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Burbank Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Burbank
- Apartments with Balcony in Burbank
- Apartments with Disability Access in Burbank
- Apartments with Elevator in Burbank
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Burbank
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Burbank
- Apartments with Fireplace in Burbank
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Burbank
- Apartments with Garage in Burbank
- Apartments with Gated Access in Burbank
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Burbank
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Burbank
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Burbank
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Burbank
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Burbank
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Burbank
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Burbank
- Furnished Available Apartments in Burbank
Apartments Near Burbank
For SaleBurbank, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Burbank, CA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN BURBANK, CA
Looking for apartments for rent in Burbank? If you’d like all the benefits of living in Hollywood without any of the downsides, Burbank, California is the place to be. The Warners Bros. studio lot is there, complete with the iconic WB water tower (though the historic Warner Bros. Ranch will be sold with plans to move into new Frank Gehry-designed buildings in 2023).
Nearby is downtown Los Angeles, Studio City, and Hollywood. The weather in Burbank is generally mild and while Burbank is located close to the Valley, it tends to not hit such high temperatures in the summer. Freeway accessible, you can quickly hop on the 5 or 134, which connects to the 101. Burbank also has its own airport, the Hollywood Burbank Airport, which is serviced by Alaska, American, Avelo, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit and United.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN BURBANK
While Burbank is not typically known for its neighborhoods so much as its close proximity to nightlife spots such as Hollywood, Los Feliz, and Silverlake, Burbank does have its own cozy neighborhoods. The good news is, there are usually great apartments for rent in Burbank that are often more affordable than those in Hollywood.
- Chandler Park: In the heart of Burbank, you’ll find the Chandler Park Neighborhood nestled between Burbank Boulevard and Olive Avenue near Magnolia Park.
- Downtown Burbank: Looking for a downtown feel without the stress? Downtown Burbank is a great place to live if you like quick and easy access to shops and dining.
- Hillside District: This relaxing place to live is located northeast of the 5 freeway, close to the airport and is close to nature with access to Verdugo Mountain park and La Tuna Canyon Park.
- Magnolia Park: Magnolia Park is in the heart of Burbank, just off northwest of Olive Avenue with quick access to the NoHo Arts District.
- McNeil: If you want quick access to the Ventura Freeway (134), McNeil is a great location; in fact, it’s just across the freeway from Toluca Lake and north of Media Center.
- Media Center: Media Center is just east of Toluca Lake. Quaint and quirky Toluca Lake is famous for being a refuge for the rich and famous including Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and Bette Davis. Modern stars who’ve lived in Toluca Lake include Steve Carell, Kirsten Dunst and Miley Cyrus.
- Rancho Adjacent: If you want a convenient mid-Burbank location, try Rancho Adjacent. It is conveniently located between Olive Avenue to the northwest, the 5 and the Ventura Freeway to the south.
- Northwest District: As the name indicates, the Northwest District is located in the Northwest of Burbank. It’s directly south of the Hollywood Burbank Airport and close to Downtown Burbank.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN BURBANK
- The Burbank Farmers’ Market happens every Saturday and is a great place to get fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.
- The DeBell Golf Club is a municipal golf course that offers an 18 hole regulation golf course, a 9 hole golf course (par 3) and a 9 hole disc golf course.
- Downtown Burbank is a great place to go for restaurants and shopping.
- McCambridge Park is a safe and accessible park that is a great place to take a walk, enjoy nature or play sports like tennis and basketball.
- The Starlight Bowl is Burbank’s premier outdoor entertainment venue offering summer concerts.
- Another nearby attraction just happens to be the happiest place on earth! Disneyland isn’t far from many of the neighborhoods in Burbank!
GETAWAYS FROM BURBANK
Burbank is conveniently located to many great weekend getaways. If you like the ocean, you can hop over to Malibu or go up the coast to Santa Barbara. Big Bear Lake is about a two-hour drive and offers skiing in the winter and swimming and nature hikes in the summer. If you like the desert, you can get to Palm Springs also in about two hours. In short, finding apartments in Burbank can get you access to great locations.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN BURBANK, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Burbank that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Burbank
What is the average rent in Burbank?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Burbank?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Burbank?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Burbank?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.