AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Buena Park Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Buena Park
- Apartments with Balcony in Buena Park
- Apartments with Disability Access in Buena Park
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Buena Park
- Apartments with Fireplace in Buena Park
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Buena Park
- Apartments with Garage in Buena Park
- Apartments with Gated Access in Buena Park
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Buena Park
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Buena Park
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Buena Park
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Buena Park
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Buena Park
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Buena Park
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Buena Park
- Furnished Available Apartments in Buena Park
Apartments Near Buena Park
For SaleBuena Park, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Buena Park, CA
Buena Park is a town in California with a population of just under 83,000. At an average age of just over 37, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in California. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their home despite paying substantially more in rent ($1,540/month) than the state average.
If you're looking for career options, Buena Park has a surplus. The four most common industries are retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 27% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $83,000, Buena Park workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Buena Park compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345). Twenty percent of Buena Park residents over the age of 25 have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Averaging about 33 minutes, the commute time for Buena Park residents is slower than the state average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (43%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Buena Park
What is the average rent in Buena Park?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Buena Park?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Buena Park?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Buena Park?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.