1. Home
  2. California
  3. Brookdale
  4. Apartments for rent in Brookdale, CA

392 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 392 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Brookdale, CA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Brookdale, CA

Brookdale is a small town in California with a population of just over 2,000. Young adults (15-24) will find a surplus of opportunities, as they make up a greater percentage of the population here (17%) than nationally (14%), while young professionals are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 72% of residents own their homes. At $1,335 per month, the average rent is just below the state average.

Compared to the national average (7%), Brookdale has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 9% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 20% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Many Brookdale residents work in one of four industries: entertainment, healthcare, retail, and education. Together, these industries account for 29% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's residents work in management, making it the top profession in the town. Brookdale workers earn an average annual income of almost $95,000, more than the average California resident. Brookdale's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Brookdale residents have an average commute of about 38 minutes, slower than the California average of about 32 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 41% of workers, while public transportation is not used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Brookdale

Looking for a cheap Brookdale apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Brookdale, CA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Brookdale apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Brookdale that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Brookdale apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS