AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Brea Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Brea
- Apartments with Balcony in Brea
- Apartments with Disability Access in Brea
- Apartments with Elevator in Brea
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Brea
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Brea
- Apartments with Fireplace in Brea
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Brea
- Apartments with Garage in Brea
- Apartments with Gated Access in Brea
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Brea
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Brea
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Brea
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Brea
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Brea
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Brea
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Brea
- Furnished Available Apartments in Brea
Apartments Near Brea
For SaleBrea, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Brea, CA
Brea, California is a small city with a population of slightly more than 41,000. At an average age of just over 38, the city's population is fairly typical compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Most residents own their homes in Brea, and 39% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $1,645 per month is higher than the state average.
Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Brea, the most common four of which are retail, education, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 27% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in management, making it the top field in the city. Brea workers take home an average annual income of just under $101,000, about $15,000 more than the average California resident. Brea's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Brea has a high number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 19% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Brea has an average commute time of about 36 minutes, longer than the California average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (45%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not used extensively. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Brea
What is the average rent in Brea?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Brea?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Brea?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Brea?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.