- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Big City Life In Our "small" city.
- Near Many Downtown Areas of Attractions
- Includes High-End Features and Finishes
- Private Attached Two-Car Garages
- In-Unit Washers and Dryers
- Walk to Mill Creek Park, Maya Cinema
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Quality Designer Cabinets
- Brand New Three-Level Townhome
- Ultra High-Speed Wi-Fi ready
- Gated Townhome Living
- Energy Saving LED Lighting
- Located Downtown Bakersfield
- No-VOC paint
- Lush Drought-Sensitive Landscaping
- Secure Courtyard Space
- Tranquil Fountains
- Barbecue and Fire Pit.
- Designer Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Walk Score: 74, Very Walkable , 84, Very Bikable
- Easy Access to Services and Nightlife
- Nice Downtown or Mountains Views
- Steps Away From The Padre and The Fox Theater
- Near The Arts & Entertainment District
- Enjoy Wine Tasting Nights
- Courtyard Picnics and Barbecues
- Regular Community Events
- Includes a Private Entrance
- Large Windows with Expansive Views
- Smoke-Free Community
- His and Her Sink in Bathroom
- Weight restriction: 30Deposit: 300 Pets Accepted
17th Place Townhomes
17th Place Townhomes sits in the center of downtown Bakersfield, California, at 1001 18th Street, Just steps away from The Padre, The Fox Theater, Rabobank Arena, the Arts & Entertainment District, Mill Creek Park, Maya Cinema, Bakersfield Museum of Art, and dozens of dining options. 17th Place is an environmentally friendly downtown community that promotes healthy living and provides a unique urban experience. Here at 17th Place, spacious two-bedroom townhomes are full of the high-end features and finishes you expect, such as private garages, in-unit washers and dryers, quartz counter-tops, stainless steel energy-efficient kitchen appliances, quality cabinets, vinyl plank flooring, ultra high-speed Wi-Fi, LED lighting, no-VOC paint, lush drought sensitive landscaping, secure courtyard space, tranquil fountains, barbecue, and fire pit.
At 17th Place, we value community. Spend time with your new neighbors at wine tasting nights, courtyard picnics and barbecues, bocce ball contests, and other regular community events. With gated townhome living, you'll enjoy all of Bakersfield's downtown amenities without the headache.
Smart, modern design and livability went into every architectural decision for 17th Place. Each three-level townhome includes a private entrance and large windows with expansive views of downtown or the mountains. Finally, a place to call home where you can breathe easy at our smoke-free community. That?s just one of many convenient green living perks you?ll absolutely adore when you call 17th Place your new home.
All units have a consistent floor plan of approximately 1,160 square feet, comprised of 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms per unit. Flooring will be hard surfaces throughout the units. Counter-tops, fixtures, finishes, and appliances are high-quality and durable.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for 17th Place Townhomes
Not all amenities are available at move in. However I would still recommend this complex to a friend.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions.