AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Antioch Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Antioch
- Apartments with Balcony in Antioch
- Apartments with Disability Access in Antioch
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Antioch
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Antioch
- Apartments with Fireplace in Antioch
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Antioch
- Apartments with Garage in Antioch
- Apartments with Gated Access in Antioch
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Antioch
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Antioch
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Antioch
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Antioch
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Antioch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Antioch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Antioch
- Furnished Available Apartments in Antioch
Apartments Near Antioch
For SaleAntioch, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Antioch, CA
The medium-sized city of Antioch, California is home to just under 110,000 people. The city's population, at an average age of just under 36, skews younger than most cities in California. Renters tend to be in the minority in Antioch, and 61% of residents own their homes. At $1,528 per month, the average rent is just above the state average.
Antioch has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or GED (17%) compared to the state average. Further, 13% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Antioch residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries account for 15% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of nearly $83K, Antioch workers bring in about the same as the average California resident. Antioch, however, compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 49 minutes, Antioch's commute time is slower than the state average of about 32 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical means of commuting to work, opted for by 37% of residents, while public transit is used by only 3% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Antioch
How much does it cost to rent in Antioch, CA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Antioch?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Antioch?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Antioch?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.