AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
7 Units Available
20 Floor Plans
12 Floor Plans
17 Floor Plans
Anaheim Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Anaheim
- Apartments with Balcony in Anaheim
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Anaheim
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Anaheim
- Apartments with Gated Access in Anaheim
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Anaheim
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Anaheim
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Anaheim
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Anaheim
- Apartments with under $1300 in Anaheim
- Apartments with under $2000 in Anaheim
Apartments Near Anaheim
- Evangelia University, CA
- Cal State Fullerton, CA
- Chapman University, CA
- California University of Management and Sciences, CA
- Bethesda Christian University, CA
- South Coast College, CA
- Southern California Institute of Technology, CA
- West Coast University--Anaheim, CA
- Westwood College--Anaheim, CA
- Anaheim University, CA
- Grace Mission University, CA
- InterCoast Colleges--Orange, CA
- Fullerton College, CA
- Hope International University, CA
- CIT College of InfoMedical Technology--Fullerton, CA
- Western State University College of Law, CA
- Southern California College of Optometry, CA
- North-West College-Anaheim, CA
- Brownson Technical School, CA
- South Baylo University, CA
For SaleAnaheim, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Anaheim, CA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
Spread across the undulating landscape of Orange County's northern reaches, Anaheim is the largest city in the iconic county and serves as one of the anchor cities of the Greater Los Angeles region. Its diverse cityscape is characterized by a mix of residential, commercial and industrial areas that makes looking at apartments for rent in Anaheim a lot of fun.
Best known for its beloved theme parks, including the world-famous Disneyland® Resort, the city also offers a variety of entertainment at venues like the massive Anaheim Convention Center. Sports enthusiasts find plenty to cheer about, too--the NHL's Anaheim Ducks play at the Honda Center, while MLB's Los Angeles Angels swing for the fences at Angel Stadium.
DID YOU KNOW?
Anaheim was founded in 1857 as a vineyard colony. History buffs can step back in time at Founders' Park, where two historic homes from the 1800s still stand by a windmill and an iconic orange grove.
ANAHEIM APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
This prime area between Los Angeles and San Diego offers a variety of neighborhoods to suit all types of residents, from young professionals to retirees. Whether you're looking for a beautiful historic area or a modern community near all the action, you'll find perfect apartments in Anaheim. Here are five of the city's top neighborhoods:
- Anaheim Hills is one of the safest neighborhoods, although its upscale homes and amenities make it a pricier part of town.
- Southwest Anaheim is home to Disneyland® Resort, which means residents have access to tons of shops and restaurants.
- Northwest Anaheim offers a more residential vibe with several schools and parks for families.
- Northeast Anaheim has lower-than-average apartment costs and also features five parks, two hospitals and a number of shops.
- The Colony is situated in the Colonial District, the historic part of downtown Anaheim. The area is very walkable, with proximity to schools, businesses and recreation.
In light of the city's rapidly growing population and fast-expanding development zone, finding apartments in Anaheim can seem like a challenge. That's why Apartment Guide is committed to making it easy for you to find affordable homes for rent. Whether you're searching from a coffee shop on Lincoln Avenue or a city halfway across the country, our convenient search feature allows you to specify your budget as well as the amenities you require. If you need covered parking, 24-hour gym access and granite countertops, we'll provide you with an extensive list of suitable possibilities. From three-bedroom ramblers to one-bedroom studios, you can find all available options without leaving your room!
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN ANAHEIM
In addition to Metrolink and Amtrak® rail services, the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) bus system makes it easy to travel throughout the city, with several stops convenient to apartment complexes.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN ANAHEIM
For an afternoon of free fun, hike through Oak Canyon Nature Center or visit Pearson Park Amphitheatre, which offers free summer concerts.
ANAHEIM ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Anaheim has a number of world-class attractions designed for kids of all ages. Just a short drive south of downtown Anaheim, Disneyland® Resort attracts millions of visitors from around the world with its one-of-a-kind blend of family entertainment and exhilarating thrill rides. Just across the street from Disney lies the Anaheim Convention Center--the largest convention center west of the Sierra Nevada--where you and your family can attend a variety of events. Looking to soak up the California sunshine? Take the kids out to a ball game at Angel Stadium or plan a picnic at Yorba Regional Park.
SCHOOLS IN ANAHEIM
Anaheim has more than 80 schools, with many in the Orange Unified School District carrying high rankings of 9 and 10.
ENJOY THE OUTDOORS IN ANAHEIM
Anaheim's cityscape features many dog-friendly pocket parks as well as a network of paved trails for bikers and joggers. In the eastern part of the city, the trails that wind through the largely undeveloped Anaheim Hills bring hikers and mountain bikers from across the region. Just outside the city limits, Weir Canyon Nature Preserve attracts rock climbers and day hikers. Further afield, Caspers Wilderness Park's rugged, elevated landscape provides a welcome escape from the heat of the Los Angeles Basin.
GETAWAYS FROM ANAHEIM
Los Angeles is less than an hour away, so you can easily check out iconic landmarks like the Hollywood sign and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. If you want to dip your toes in the Pacific, drive about 30 minutes to your choice of the closest beaches from Anaheim, including Huntington, Laguna, Newport and Long Beach.
Find Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Anaheim that match your needs.
Looking for more?Anaheim, CA Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Anaheim
What is the average rent in Anaheim?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Anaheim?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Anaheim?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Anaheim?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.