AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Aliso Viejo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Balcony in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Elevator in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Garage in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Aliso Viejo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Aliso Viejo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Aliso Viejo
Apartments Near Aliso Viejo
For SaleLaguna Woods, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Aliso Viejo, CA
The town of Aliso Viejo, California is home to just over 49,000 people. The city's population, with an average age of just under 36, is younger than most cities in California. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 40% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may play a role, as the average rent of $1,943 a month is higher than the state average.
Aliso Viejo residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't widely used. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.
Aliso Viejo has a large number of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 25% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Aliso Viejo residents have a plethora of industries from which to choose. The five most common are scientific, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and finance. Together, these industries account for 34% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 13% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of almost $116K, Aliso Viejo workers earn about $30,000 more than their peers elsewhere in California. Aliso Viejo's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Aliso Viejo
What is the average rent in Aliso Viejo?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Aliso Viejo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Aliso Viejo?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.