Apartment Guide
Sign In
Suggested Searches

Apartments for rent in Tontitown, AR

247 Apartments Available
1 - 30 of 247 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. Arkansas
  3. Tontitown

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Tontitown, AR has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Tontitown, AR

Tontitown, a small town in Arkansas, has a population of just over 3,000. The town's residents, at an average age of just under 39, are younger than most cities in Arkansas. Renters tend to be in the minority in Tontitown, and 81% of residents own their homes. At $765/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.

Tontitown has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation is not used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.

Compared to the state average, Tontitown has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 7% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree. There are three primary industries in Tontitown: retail, manufacturing, and education. Together, these industries make up 21% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of residents work in management, which ranks as the top profession in the town. Tontitown workers earn an average annual income of around $88,000, fifth-highest in Arkansas. Tontitown's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Tontitown

Looking for a cheap Tontitown apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Tontitown, AR Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Tontitown apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Tontitown that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Tontitown apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS