Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Springdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Springdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Springdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Springdale
- Apartments with Elevator in Springdale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Springdale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Springdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Springdale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Springdale
- Apartments with Garage in Springdale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Springdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Springdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Springdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Springdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Springdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Springdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Springdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Springdale
Apartments Near Springdale
For SaleSpringdale, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Springdale, AR
The town of Springdale, Arkansas is home to approximately 78,000 residents. It's a great place to raise a family, as young children make up a larger portion of the population here (10%) than nationally (6%), while retirees are less well-represented. At an average age of just under 33, the city's population skews notably younger than most cities in Arkansas, ranking as the eighth-youngest municipality in the state. Residents are evenly split between owning (50%) and renting (50%) their residence. At $777/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
Among Springdale residents older than 25, 12% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Springdale: manufacturing and retail. Combined, these industries account for 19% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of residents work in transportation, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of around $61,000, Springdale workers earn about the same as the average Arkansas resident. Springdale, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
With an average commute time of about 21 minutes, quicker than most cities in Arkansas, Springdale residents are well aware that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (43%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not widely used. Not many workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Springdale
What is the average rent in Springdale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Springdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Springdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Springdale?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].