Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Maumelle Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Maumelle
- Apartments with Balcony in Maumelle
- Apartments with Disability Access in Maumelle
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Maumelle
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Maumelle
- Apartments with Fireplace in Maumelle
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Maumelle
- Apartments with Garage in Maumelle
- Apartments with Gated Access in Maumelle
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Maumelle
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Maumelle
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Maumelle
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Maumelle
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Maumelle
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Maumelle
- Furnished Available Apartments in Maumelle
Apartments Near Maumelle
For SaleMaumelle, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Maumelle, AR
A small city in Arkansas, Maumelle has approximately 19,000 residents. The city's residents, with an average age of just under 38, skew younger than most cities in Arkansas. Only 34% of residents rent in Maumelle, as home ownership is common in the city. The average rent for Maumelle is $180/month more than the state average.
Maumelle has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 47% of residents, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Many Maumelle residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and education. Combined, these industries make up 24% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Maumelle workers earn an average annual income of around $81,000, about $23,000 more than the average Arkansas resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Maumelle has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 10% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 20% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Maumelle
How much does it cost to rent in Maumelle, AR?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Maumelle?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Maumelle?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Maumelle?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.