AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Little Rock Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Little Rock
- Apartments with Balcony in Little Rock
- Apartments with Disability Access in Little Rock
- Apartments with Elevator in Little Rock
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Little Rock
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Little Rock
- Apartments with Fireplace in Little Rock
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Little Rock
- Apartments with Garage in Little Rock
- Apartments with Gated Access in Little Rock
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Little Rock
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Little Rock
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Little Rock
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Little Rock
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Little Rock
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Little Rock
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Little Rock
- Furnished Available Apartments in Little Rock
- Little Rock Apartment Deals
- Little Rock Apartments under $500
- Little Rock Apartments under $600
- Little Rock Apartments under $700
- Little Rock Apartments under $800
- Little Rock Apartments under $900
- Little Rock Apartments under $1000
- Little Rock Apartments under $1100
- Little Rock Apartments under $1200
- Little Rock Apartments under $1300
- Little Rock Apartments under $1400
- Little Rock Apartments under $1500
- Little Rock Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Little Rock
- Cheap Apartments in Little Rock
- Corporate Apartments in Little Rock
- Income Restricted Apartments in Little Rock
- Loft Layout Apartments in Little Rock
- Luxury Apartments in Little Rock
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Little Rock
- Short Term Apartments in Little Rock
Apartments Near Little Rock
For SaleLittle Rock, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Little Rock, AR
Getting to Know Little Rock, AR
As the capital city of Arkansas and the largest city in the state, Little Rock boasts a thriving economy with international corporations and booming industry. Although its size is large, Little Rock retains the welcoming vibe of a much smaller town. The city is named after La Petite Roche (French for "the little rock"), a geographical landmark which loomed large in the settling of the city.
Little Rock Attractions
Residents who live in the downtown area of Little Rock are within walking distance of an array of historical landmarks and attractions like the Arkansas State Capitol Building, beautiful Victorian homes in the Quapaw Quarter, and the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Park. The city hosts regular festivals and events, and is on the circuit for international performers. Check out the River Market District for dining and live entertainment.
Neighborhoods in Little Rock
Wondering what are the best places to live in Little Rock? We suggest taking a look at these top-rated neighborhoods:
- Hillcrest: If you prefer a hip, young vibe and a fun dining and nightlife scene, then Hillcrest should be top on your list.
- Midtown: Known as a mecca for young entrepreneurs and families, Midtown has an abundance of shopping, dining and parks.
- Riverdale: Riverdale provides an escape from the city into suburban life without being too far from downtown.
- Quapaw Quarter: Quapaw Quarter is one of the city's most historic neighborhoods, with hundreds of homes and businesses on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Indian Hills: A location near the riverfront, a small-community vibe and plenty of easily reachable attractions define Indian Hills.
Apartment Options in the City
The range of properties for rent in Little Rock means that you can always find great options to fit your needs. Whether you're searching for the perfect Little Rock apartment for your family, or you want a convenient rental within walking distance of downtown, Apartment Guide can lead you home!
Free Things To Do in Little Rock
If you're looking for affordable attractions in Little Rock, make plans to tour the Arkansas Governor's Mansion, which served as Bill Clinton's home during his term, or enjoy the outdoors at Riverfront Park, which features a sculpture garden and children's play area.
Activities for Families
Take the kids to a variety of family friendly attractions, including a trip to the Little Rock Zoo or an afternoon of hands-on learning at the Arkansas Museum of Discovery.
Little Rock Schools
Serving over 25,000 students, the Little Rock School District has taken measures in the past few years to increase its overall success, which shows in top-rated schools like Forest Park Elementary School, Forest Heights Stem Academy and Parkview Magnet High School.
Outdoor Living in Little Rock
Located in the midst of the Ozark Mountains, the Mississippi Delta and the Ouachita Mountains, Little Rock offers the perfect combination of flat landscapes and scenic mountains. If you want to try hiking, mountain biking or trail running, look for great opportunities within a 30-minute drive of the city. The Arkansas River offers residents in Little Rock the chance to try activities like kayaking, sailing and fishing.
Getaways within Driving Distance
When you want to escape for the weekend, travel just two hours to Memphis, Tennessee, and chow down on some of their famed barbecue. If fun in the sun is more your style, make the seven-hour trek to Holly Beach, considered to be Louisiana's Cajun Riviera.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Little Rock
What is the average rent in Little Rock?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Little Rock?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Little Rock?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Little Rock?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.