1. Home
  2. Arkansas
  3. Jacksonville
  4. Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, AR

105 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 105 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Jacksonville, AR

The town of Jacksonville, Arkansas is home to approximately 28,000 people. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the population. With an average age of just over 35, the city's residents skew notably younger than most cities in Arkansas. A small majority of residents own their homes (53%) as opposed to renting (47%) in Jacksonville. With an average rent of $846 a month, exceeding the state average by $86 per month, relatively high rent costs could be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.

Jacksonville has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (5%) compared to the state average. Furthermore, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Jacksonville residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 11% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $56K, Jacksonville workers earn roughly the same as the average Arkansas resident. However, Jacksonville compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Jacksonville residents have an average commute of about 21 minutes, outperforming around 80% of cities in Arkansas. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing means of commuting to work, selected by 41% of workers, while public transportation is not used extensively. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.

Average Rent in Jacksonville

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Jan 20$590$695$757
Dec 19590695757
Nov 19590695757
Oct 19590695757
Sep 19485642725
Aug 19485642725
Jul 19485642725
Jun 19485642725
May 19479570678
Apr 19479617678
Mar 19485595725
Feb 19485595725
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Frequently Asked Questions About Jacksonville

Looking for a cheap Jacksonville apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Jacksonville apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Jacksonville that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Jacksonville apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS