- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- LAKE HAMILTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
- One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartment
- PET FRIENDLY - WE ACCEPT LARGE DOGS TOO!
- One Minute From Bypass
- Located Next To Beautiful Lake Hamilton
- Gated Access Entry
- Resort Style Pool
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Facility
- Tanning Salon
- Spacious Closets
- Covered Parking
- Full sized Washer /Dryer Included
- Frost-Free Refrigerators
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Mini blinds Throughout
- Mountain Views
- Professional Maintenance and Management Team
- Fully Furnished Corporate Units Available
- Nonrefundable pet fee of $300 for dogs less than 20lbs Breed Restriction
- Nonrefunadble pet fee of $500 for dogs more than 20lbs Call for Policy
- Mthly pet rent of $15 for less than 20lbs Dogs Allowed
- Mthly pet rent of $25 for more than 20lbs Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call For Pricing! **SPECIAL** LOW PRICES WILL NOT LAST LONG**HURRY BEFORE SPECIAL ENDS SOON!!
Stop by today!! We have built in microwaves, full size washer & dryers. We are a gated community with lots of amenities to offer. 24 hour fitness room and tanning available are just a couple of wonderful amenities.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Crossing at Thornton Ferry
Come enjoy the peaceful lifestyle we offer with spacious homes set against mountain views, rolling tree-covered hills and friendly neighbors.
Ratings & Reviews
Take the MLK bypass west to the end and go toward Mount Ida. You will exit off to the left. This will put you on Albert Pike Road. Once on Albert Pike you will cross Lake Hamilton and come to a stoplight. Turn left at the light on to Thornton Ferry Road. We are less than 1/4 mile on the right.