AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fort Smith Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Elevator in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Garage in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fort Smith
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fort Smith
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Smith
Apartments Near Fort Smith
For SaleFort Smith, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Fort Smith, AR
Fort Smith, a town in Arkansas, has a population of slightly less than 87,000. With an average age of just over 37, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Arkansas. In terms of housing, residents are fairly evenly split between owning (51%) and renting (49%) their residence, driven in part by a relatively low average rent that is $84/month less than the state average. Over the course of a year, renters in Fort Smith will save around $1,000 compared to the state average.
Fort Smith residents have an average commute of about 18 minutes, shorter than the Arkansas average of about 22 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 39% of residents, while public transportation isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Many Fort Smith residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 23% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in transportation, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Fort Smith workers earn an average annual income of around $51K, less than the average Arkansas resident. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Nine percent of Fort Smith residents over the age of 25 possess a Bachelor's degree, while 3% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Smith
What is the average rent in Fort Smith?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fort Smith?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Smith?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Smith?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.