1. Home
  2. Arkansas
  3. Bentonville
  4. Apartments for rent in Bentonville, AR

125 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 125 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Bentonville, AR

Bentonville is a town in Arkansas with a population of approximately 43,000. Families with children can expect to fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average percentage of the community, though young professionals feature prominently in the demographics as well. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 34, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Arkansas. By a small 55%-46% margin, homeowners slightly outnumber renters in Bentonville. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $955 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $760.

Bentonville has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 9% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 20% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are three primary industries in Bentonville: retail, scientific, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 29% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of just over $92,000, second-highest in Arkansas, Bentonville workers are generally well-compensated for their efforts. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Bentonville residents have an average commute of about 18 minutes, shorter than the state average of about 22 minutes. Many residents (46%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Average Rent in Bentonville

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Jan 20$1,050$1,495$1,625
Dec 191,0501,4951,705
Nov 191,0501,4611,600
Oct 197201,2011,850
Sep 197201,2361,645
Aug 196951,1951,625
Jul 197101,1851,625
Jun 196951,0981,600
May 196851,0401,600
Apr 196851,0451,600
Mar 196859551,600
Feb 196858951,600
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Frequently Asked Questions About Bentonville

Looking for a cheap Bentonville apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $500, Under $700, Under $800, Under $900, Under $1000

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Bentonville apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Bentonville that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Bentonville apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS