10+ Units Available
2 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bentonville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bentonville
- Apartments with Balcony in Bentonville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bentonville
- Apartments with Elevator in Bentonville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bentonville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Bentonville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Bentonville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Bentonville
- Apartments with Garage in Bentonville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Bentonville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bentonville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Bentonville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bentonville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bentonville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Bentonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Bentonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bentonville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bentonville
Apartments Near Bentonville
For SaleBentonville, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Bentonville, AR
Bentonville is a town in Arkansas with a population of approximately 43,000. Families with children can expect to fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average percentage of the community, though young professionals feature prominently in the demographics as well. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 34, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Arkansas. By a small 55%-46% margin, homeowners slightly outnumber renters in Bentonville. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $955 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $760.
Bentonville has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 9% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 20% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are three primary industries in Bentonville: retail, scientific, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 29% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of just over $92,000, second-highest in Arkansas, Bentonville workers are generally well-compensated for their efforts. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Bentonville residents have an average commute of about 18 minutes, shorter than the state average of about 22 minutes. Many residents (46%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bentonville
What is the average rent in Bentonville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Bentonville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bentonville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bentonville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.