1. Home
  2. Arkansas
  3. Benton
  4. Apartments for rent in Benton, AR

164 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 164 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Benton, AR

Benton, Arkansas is a small city with a population of just under 34,000. At an average age of just under 38, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Arkansas. Home ownership is more common than renting in Benton, and 32% of residents rent. The average rent of $802 per month is a bit above the state average.

Benton has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (5%) compared to the state average. In addition, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Benton residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 17% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of about $68,000, Benton workers bring in around $10,000 more than the average Arkansas resident. However, Benton compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Benton has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing way to get to work, chosen by 46% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Not many commuters walk to work.

Average Rent in Benton

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Jan 20$630$730$805
Dec 19630730805
Nov 19630730805
Oct 19570675805
Sep 19570675805
Aug 19570675805
Jul 19570675805
Jun 19560655805
May 19560655805
Apr 19560655805
Mar 19560675805
Feb 19560675
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Frequently Asked Questions About Benton

Looking for a cheap Benton apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $600, Under $700, Under $800, Under $900, Under $1000

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Benton apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Benton that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Benton apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS