AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Benton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Benton
- Apartments with Balcony in Benton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Benton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Benton
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Benton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Benton
- Apartments with Garage in Benton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Benton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Benton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Benton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Benton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Benton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Benton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Benton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Benton
Apartments Near Benton
For SaleBenton, AR Homes for Sale
Living In Benton, AR
Benton, Arkansas is a small city with a population of just under 34,000. At an average age of just under 38, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Arkansas. Home ownership is more common than renting in Benton, and 32% of residents rent. The average rent of $802 per month is a bit above the state average.
Benton has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (5%) compared to the state average. In addition, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Benton residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 17% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of about $68,000, Benton workers bring in around $10,000 more than the average Arkansas resident. However, Benton compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Benton has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing way to get to work, chosen by 46% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Not many commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Benton
How much does it cost to rent in Benton, AR?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Benton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Benton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Benton?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.